When you are expecting, your immune system runs at a lower speed than normal in order to allow your body to embrace your baby. The downside to this immune suppression is that your body cannot fight off seasonal or environmental threats as well, making you more vulnerable.
Using essential oils is a great way to help support a healthy immune system because essential oils are lipophilic, which is to be fat soluble, allowing the essential oil to work with your body in a natural way.
Our proprietary ON GUARD PROTECTIVE BLEND ESSENTIAL OIL provides a natural and effective alternative to keep your family and home healthy.
• Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses.*
• Supports healthy immune function.*
• Protects against environmental threats.
• Supports healthy respiratory function.*
• Diffuse for cleansing the air.
• Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for a quick immune boost.*
• Rub on bottom of kid’s feet during school season.
• Diffuse in home before company arrives to help cleanse the air and add a spicy and sweet aroma.
• Diffuse in class setting for an uplifting scent.
• Diffuse in your home or office during fall and winter months.
• Add to water for an effective all-purpose cleaner for surfaces.
• Gargle with a few drops as a healthy mouth rinse or for an irritated throat.
• Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops of Protective Blend for a healthy, immune-boosting snack.
• Combine a few drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSE: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
INTERNAL: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. (100mls) of liquid.
TOPICAL: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
OREGANO – (known as a “HOT” oil and should be diluted before use) In addition to immune support, Oregano supports healthy digestion and respiratory support, and is a powerful cleansing and purifying agent.
MELALEUCA – (also known as Tea Tree Oil) Is best known for its purifying properties, supports healthy immune function, and protects against environmental and seasonal threats.
THYME – Supports a healthy immune system, helps support healthy digestion, may help to reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion, may help reduce occasional nausea, and supports healthy progesterone levels.