Emotional changes during pregnancy can have many causes. Physical stresses, fatigue, digestive changes, and hormonal changes all play a part in your emotional balance. Significant changes in hormone levels can affect the brain chemicals, neurotransmitters that regulate mood. However difficult it may be, it is important to take care of your emotional and mental well being while creating life. With hormones, your body, and essentially your life, is changing daily, and this can prove to be difficult. Topical and aromatic use of essential oils can help create balance once again.
LAVENDER PEACE RESTFUL ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND calms the mind, relaxes the body, and soothes the soul, providing a safe haven from life’s daily stressors.
• Creates a perfect escape with its calming, renewing fragrance.
• Promotes relaxation and a restful sleeping environment.
• Diffuses into a subtle aroma, ideal for aromatic benefits.
• Lessens feelings of tension and calms emotions.
• Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help wind down before going to sleep.
• Add two to three drops into a warm bath to create a peaceful, renewing aroma.
• Diffuse to help promote relaxation and decrease stress.
• Apply to an aromatherapy necklace to help reduce anxious feelings throughout the day.
DIFFUSE: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
TOPICAL: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
GROUNDING BLEND – Promotes a whole body sense of relaxation, evokes feelings of tranquility and balance, and eases anxious feelings.
WILD ORANGE – Melts away feelings of anxiousness and relieves feelings of fatigue.
CEDARWOOD – Relaxes the mind and body, and promotes feeling of belonging, grounding.
QUESTION – HOW MANY TIMES A WEEK COULD YOU USE THE CALMING BLEND ESSENTIAL OIL?